Jack Rebel warrants all footwear to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 30 days from the original date of purchase, when purchased from the website (www.jackrebel.in). The footwear warranty covers defect of workmanship and materials, but does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and material through time, exposure or extensive use. If a product is found to be defective after inspection by a warranty technician, Jack Rebel will repair or replace the product with an existing comparable model at the technician’s discretion. Jack Rebel is not liable for any damages, losses and/or costs incurred resulting from the loss or usage of our products.
Limited Warranty Policy Limitations
Warranty policy is subject to the following limitations:
● All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an authorized dealer.
● All warranty claims returned must have prior return authorization.
● Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty.
How to process a warranty claim
The customer can either use the File A Claim page to contact us or simply mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain Warranty Authorization:
● Emailing: please include pictures of the item, picture of the proof of purchase, warranty description, customer address and phone number.
After contacting the warranty department
● Ship your warranty promptly!
● Include a copy of the original receipt.
● Ship to C-15/3&4, SITE-C UPSIDC Industrial Area, Sikandra, Agra - 282007